The FOILSAVER Rotary Stamping System
- Foil stamping at higher speeds
- Multiple webs of foil
- Variable pitch dies
- Up to four hologram drives
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Installs on most flexographic presses
The FOILSAVER® controls the foil motion, synchronizing it with the web during the actual stamping time and repositions the foil after release so that a minimum amount is wasted.
Foils are now available which will transfer at speeds up to 400 fpm.
Total Register offers three types of the FOILSAVER®:
- Stand-alone rotary hot stamping machines - roll-to-roll or roll-to-sheet version is available for web widths up to 33".
- Flexographic press drop in modules - available in web widths from 6 1/2" to 20", and are designed to be used in conjuction with a heated brass die to drop into a die cutting station of a flexographic press.
- Add on stations - used where a die cutting station is not available, typically installed directly after the print stations.
In addition to its compatibility with most flexo web presses, the Total Register FOILSAVER® has the ability to hot stamp pre-embossed holograms in register. Now it is possible to apply holograms from conventional registered hologram foil directly onto a web using any of the FOILSAVER® modules, or the stand alone stamping machine, in a very simple-to-use process.